Chair and Associate Professor of Theatre and Dance
Joined Alma College Faculty in 1993
Download My Full Vita
- M.F.A., Directing, Mason Gross School of the Arts, Rutgers University
- M.A., Theatre, University of Kentucky
- B.A., Theatre, Lycoming College
Directed Student Presentations and Achievements
- GOOD NEIGHBORS by John Bartholomew Tucker, Directed by Hillary Bard
- THE SECOND BEAM by Joan Ackermann, Directed by Linnae Caurdy
- COURTING PROMETHEUS by Charles Forbes, Directed by David Dyer
- MAKING THE CALL by Jane Martin, Directed by Beth Hubbard
- SURE THING by David Ives, Directed by Brian Kilday
- THE INTERROGATION by Murphy Guyer, Directed by Meekin Udell
- See More...
Selected Creative Works
- Producer & Mentor.  "THE GOOD DOCTOR by Neil Simon Directed by Ashley Sawatzke." Alma College Theatre. April 2009.
- Director & Producer.  "THE CURIOUS SAVAGE by John Patrick." Alma College Theatre. February 2009.
- Director & Producer.  "RICHARD III by William Shakespeare." Alma College Theatre. October 2008.
- Producer & Mentor.  "THE DINING ROOM by A.R. Gurney, directed by Ashley Sawatzke '06." Alma College Theatre. April 2008.
- Director & Producer.  "A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM by William Shakespeare." Alma College Theatre. February 2008.
- Director & Producer.  "THE DIVINERS by Jim Leonard, Jr.." Alma College Theatre. October 2007.
- See More...