David L. Clark, Ph.D.
Go Back to the Full Profile
Directed Student Presentations and Achievements
- Mr. Mark Stuart, Reflectance and skin morphology of Ecuadorian ground lizards (Microlophus spp.)
- Mr. Aaron Hollenberg, Vigor and Signal Matching in Male Wolf Spiders, Schizocosa ocreata
- Mr. Gabe Sovobony, Associative Learning and Eavesdropping in Male Wolf Spiders, Schizocosa ocreata
- Ms. Rebecca Mortenson, Age Comparison of Reflectance Patterns of Midland Painted turtles.
- Mr. Charles Bunce, Color change in Adult Midland Painted Turtles.
- Mr. Brett Seymoure, Spectral Profiles of the Midland Painted Turtle, Chrysemes picta
- Ms. Corinna Kizer, Predator Pressures on Male Secondary Sexual Characteristics of the Wolf Spider, Schizocosa ocreata
- Ms. Alyssa Farley, Spider Silk: age effects on courtship behavior
- Ms. Anna Springsteen, Comparison of Reflectance Patterns Between Flower-Dwelling and Ground-Dwelling Crab Spiders
- Ms. Meghan Rector , Environmental Influences of Courtship in the Wolf Spider Schizocosa ocreata
- Ms. Meghan Rector, Reflectance Measurements of the Dimorphic Male Jumping Spider, Maevia inclemens (Salticidae)