Elizabeth A. Cameron
Go Back to the Full Profile
Awards, Honors, Recognitions
- Elected to the Academy of Legal Studies in Business House of Delegates [2013-2015]
- 2011 MALSB Master Teacher Award
- 2009 MBAA International McGraw-Hill/Irwin Distinguished Paper Award
- 2008 Michigan Campus Compact Faculty Community Service-Learning Award
- Best Paper Published in Any Source, Midwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business, "Employee Use of the Internet: Where Voyage is Forbidden," March 18, 2005
- Posey Award for Teaching Excellence, September 9, 2004.
- Best Paper Published in Any Source, "The Impact of Stigma on Environmental Liability Claims, published in the Real Estate Law Journal, with Dawn R. Swink, Univeristy of St. Thomas and Joseph Galante, Millersville University, March 19, 2004.
- Best Paper in the Proceedings Award, "E-Commerce: Pyramid Schemes and Fraudulent Marketing Tactics--The FTC and Consumer Protection," March 19, 2004.
- Selected as the 2002-2003 Service Learning Faculty Liaison
- Michigan Campus Compact Faculty Staff Community Service-Learning Award, February 8, 2002, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan.