Megan M. McCullen
Go Back to the Full Profile
- "Communicating Culture: Material Creations of the Western Wendat Diaspora In the Seventeenth Century." American Anthropological Association. San Francisco, CA. Nov. 2012.
- "Archaeological evidence for cultural retention among the western Wendat in the Seventeenth Century." Wendat and Wyandot Studies Conference. Wendake, Quebec, Canada. July 2012.
- "Everybody Mate Randomly: Teaching Population Genetics in the Introductory Classroom." Michigan Academy of Sciences, Arts & Letters, Anthropology Division. Saginaw, MI. 3/11/11.
- "Resilient Resettlement: Wendat Migration and Identity in the Seventeenth Century." American Anthropological Association. New Orleans, LA. 11/20/2010.
- "Material Culture & Wendat Identity." American Society for Ethnohistory. Ottawa, Ontario. 10/16/10.
- "Complex Identities: Searching for Ethnicities in Artifacts of the Western Great Lakes." Native American and Indigenous Studies Association. Minneapolis, MN.
- "Forced Migration and its Archaeological Manifestations." Graduate Archaeology Conference. Oxford, England.