Micheal R Vickery, Ph.D.
Professor of Communication/CRL Co-Director
Joined Alma College Faculty in 1992
Swanson Academic Center 350
- PhD, Communication, University of Texas at Austin (1988)
- B.S., Psychology, University of Alabama (1975)
Environmental and Health Communication; Strategic and Political Communication; Communication Technology and Culture
Directed Student Presentations and Achievements
- Erin Paul, “The Need for Career Education Courses at Alma College” (SP05)
- Elizabeth Podufaly, “Comprehending Conversions to New Religious Cults” Alma College Honors Day, April, 2005 (FST 197/198)
- Rachel Naiukow, “Conceptual and Practical Differences Between Traditional and Alternative Health Care.” Alma College Honors Day, April, 2005. (FST 197/198)
- Eryn Mercer, “Sports Information Project Design.” (WI05)
- Katie Matonich, “The Art of Diversity: A Funding Proposal for Community Art.” Alma College Honors Day, April, 2005. (FST 197/198)
- Cassie Goodrich, "Hate Radio: Why We Are Supposed to Stop Worrying and Learn to Love Conservative Talk Radio." Alma College Honors Day, April, 2005
- See More...