Scott T Hill, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor of Chemistry
Joined Alma College Faculty in 1988
251 Kapp Science Center
Office Hours: M, F 1:30 - 2:30; W 10:30 – 11:20; T, Th 9:00 - 10:00 and by appointment
- B.A., Gettysburg College
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
Organic Synthesis, Spectroscopy, Medicinal Chemistry
Recent Courses Taught
- What's In Your Toothpaste. FYS 101-21.
- Medicinal Chemistry. CHM 310.
- Organic Chemistry II. CHM224.
- Organic Chemistry I. CHM223.
- Essentials of Medicinal Chemistry. CHM380.01.
Service to the College
- Council of Chairs