Cordell, Jeffrey E.
Assistant Professor of English
Joined Alma College Faculty in 2011
- PhD, English Literature, University of Virginia (2008)
- MA, Medieval Studies, University of Virginia (2000)
- BA, English Literature, Western Washington University (1996)
Undergraduate Writing and Research, Early Modern Literature
- Cordell, Jeffrey E. (contributing author). "The Apprentice Researcher: Using Undergraduate Researchers' Personal Essays to Shape Instruction and Services." Portal: Libraries and the Academy. 2013. 13. 1
- Cordell, Jeffrey E.. "Baconian Apologetics: Knowledge and Charity in _The Advancement of Learning_." Studies in Philology. 2011. 108. 1. 86-107.
- (with Mark MacEachern, University of Michigan).  "Engaging Library Instructors with Assessment: A Case Study from the University of Michigan Library's Instructor's College." Kathleen A. Zar Symposium. University of Chicago.
Awards, Honors, Recognitions
- Harvard University Certificate of Distinction in Teaching