Not all students have ready access to a car but many may need transportation around town or back-and-forth from campus to home or other destinations.
We want to be sure you are aware of safe and convenient transportation options that will help you meet your transportation needs around town and when traveling afar.
We’ve set up a ride board outside the Student Life office. This board features a section for students seeking a ride and a section for students willing to provide a ride. Check the board if you are seeking a ride home for the weekend.
Safe and convenient transportation options for getting around Alma include:
- Walking/riding a bicycle
- Getting a ride from a friend
- Using Dial-A-Ride, (989) 463-6016
- Provides door-to-door service Monday—Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. within Alma
- Calling Chippewa Cab, 800-298-7801
- Provides door-to-door service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A number of options exist for those looking to leave Alma for a weekend or scheduled break: