ACUB is a group of students who aim to bring the Alma College community together through quality entertainment events.
There are five basic groups that make this organization be able to provide for the students and all the events it puts on.
- Excursions- This group is in charge of providing events mainly off-campus to such events like Tigers, Red Wings, and Pistons games.
- Annual Events & Outside Talent- This group is in charge of bringing in the larger types of entertainment to campus such as Casino Night, Songfest, and on-campus concerts.
- Games & Activities- This group is in charge of providing nights on-campus for students to have some entertainment such as Euchre Tournaments, Deal or No Deal, and movie nights.
- Publicity- This group is very important with getting the information out for each event by creating posters, updating our social media, and displaying on screens around campus.
- Sound- This group provides all the sound and tech stuff needed at each of our events and also other events renting our stuff around campus.
The Student Lounge is a place where students can come relax, hang out with friends or even study! Loaded with couches, TVs and many different types of entertainment including:
- Wii System, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
- Projector System & Screen
- Board Games
Want to reserve the Student Lounge for your organization or program?
Contact Jake Esselink at firstname.lastname@example.org.