The mission of the Alma College Greek community is to:
- Enhance life for Alma College students, faculty, staff and surrounding community.
- Develop leadership abilities in all members through individual chapters and inter-fraternal organizations.
- Help members gain further life experiences which are not available in the classroom.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to gain experiences in working together for the benefit of the group.
- Encourage members to learn about, understand, and overcome differences that exist among individuals.
- Provide philanthropic opportunities for members to give back to the Alma College campus and surrounding community.
Upcoming Greek Life Events:
October 2, 2014
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.:
Small Housing Units Events with Alcohol Training Make-Up Session
Any small housing unit resident or organization member that did not attend the “Events with Alcohol” training in September can attend this make-up session.
October 3, 2014
Be a True Scot: Wear Purple
Take a stand to raise awareness of Domestic Violence by wearing your purple!
October 8, 2014
8:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.:
Joint IFC and Panhellenic Council Meeting
Come check in with IFC and Panhellenic Council during their monthly joint meeting.