Transcript orders are now being processed via Parchment.
To view your unofficial transcript
Current Alma College students, please log into your Inside Alma portal account to view an unofficial copy of your transcript; to see your transcript go to your Portal homepage, Student Services, Academic Profile, Transcript, Unofficial Undergraduate and then Submit.
You may view your gpa for a specific academic term in the portal but going to your Portal homepage, Student Services, Academic Profile, Grade Point Average by Term, Select Term and then Submit.
To order an official transcript
Official transcripts can be delivered to a third party electronically as a secure PDF document with a certified digital signature, or as a printed record on security paper mailed by Alma College directly to a third party such as an institution or prospective employer. If you need to send a transcript to an Alma College department for an internal scholarship review, please contact the Registrar’s office directly, do not submit an online order. If needed, the order site will allow for additional documents to be uploaded and attached to be sent with your transcript order.
Official transcripts can be delivered directly to you electronically, by mail, or may be picked up in person in the Registrar’s office. Please note that many employers/graduate programs will not accept a document that is not sent directly to them from our office.
- Transcripts take one to three business days to process (allow extra time during high volume times).
- Current students will provide authorization for the release of their record when signing into the online system to complete the order process.
- Graduates and former students will be asked to create an account in the ordering system, then the the information provided when creating your account will be used to validate your request.
- If you are on a business office hold your transcripts cannot be released. To avoid charges, please do NOT order your transcript until your hold has been cleared by the Financial Services Office.
- Please verify the address/contact information before finalizing your order. Refunds cannot be given for transcripts that are sent to an incorrect address that was provided in the order process.
Fees are per transcript and must be paid at the time of the order unless otherwise noted. Additional fees may apply and be charged separately for Overnight International Orders.
- Electronic PDF, Standard Mail, Picked Up: $5.00
- USPS – Overnight Domestic: $25.00
- USPS – International: $10.00
- USPS – International (with tracking) $30.00
- Overnight International $55.00*
Use this link to order if you are a current student with an active online account in the Inside Alma portal
Use this link to order if you are not a current student, or no longer have an
active online account in the Inside Alma portal.
You will receive a confirmation notice when your order is placed and when it is processed for delivery. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office during working hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at 989-463-7348.