- You must register for classes in order to be eligible to sign up for housing.
- You must be cleared of any Business Office holds in order to be eligible to sign up for housing.
- In order to reserve a room, the person must have a roommate(s) who has also registered for classes. The room/house/apartment has to be filled to capacity or else it becomes available to those that meet the housing requirements.
- Greek houses must be full for Fall 2016 for members of the fraternities/sororities to participate in the other housing options.
- The order of picking lottery numbers is determined by class standing or by the order indicated in the housing booklet.
- Students who cannot attend a particular lottery may send a proxy; the proxy must have in his/her possession, a note signed by the student he/she is representing.
- Students may live off campus by exception only.
- Any students living off campus or having a meal plan exemption will be subject to a reduction in financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office at ext. 7347 for more information regarding your financial aid package.
- If you cannot find a roommate to select a room with, please come to the Student Life Office. You can add your name to a list of those looking for roommates and we will try to help you find someone.
- Nobody may retain a room without a roommate (or a proxy signed by their roommate).
Anyone who does not have a roommate will be assigned a roommate beginning May 1, 2016. This includes those that have roommates that do not return due to overseas programs, off-campus programs, transfers, or withdrawals. (It is in the best interest of the student that they find a roommate to live with, as opposed to having someone placed with them and a room assigned to them.)
*Class standing is determined by the official list provided by the Registrar’s Office.