One-Act Play Festival Features Student Directors
Alma College Theatre (ACT) presents eight one-act plays during the annual One-Act Play Festival at the Remick Heritage Center Theatre Dec. 9-11.
Directed by upper-level theatre students, the festival showcases the work of theatre majors stressing the development of imagination, creativity and performance skills learned during coursework. All eight plays are performed every night.
- Blue Stars by Stuart Spencer; directed by Kay Capasso '05
- The Philadelphia by David Ives; directed by Philip Himebaugh '07
- The Interrogation by Murphy Guyer; directed by Matthew Hutchinson '07
- Token to the Moon by Brian Christopher Williams; directed by Shakaria Kirk '07
- Misreadings by Neena Berber; directed by Mike Moody '06
- Ferris Wheel by Mary Miller; directed by Nathan Oliver '06
- On the Edge by Craig Pospisil; directed by Susie Smale '07
- Passing Fancy by Claris Nelson; directed by Santana Vermeesch '07
Attention: explicit language and adult situations.
- 8:00 p.m. Friday, December 9
- 8:00 p.m. Saturday, December 10
- 3:00 p.m. Sunday, December 11
Tickets are $8 for adults. Reserved seating tickets for Remick Heritage Center events may be reserved or purchased by visiting the Box Office Monday through Friday from 1 to 5 p.m. or calling (989) 463-7304. VISA, Discover and MasterCard sales are accepted. You can also order tickets via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Free tickets are not released until the day of an event or on Friday for a weekend event. Reserved tickets not claimed by 30 minutes before performance time will be made available to the general public.
Posted: Wed, November 23rd, 2005 at 10:00AM