- Ph.D., Economics, Binghamton University (1997)
- B.A., Economics, The Pennsylvania State University (1992)
- A.A., General Studies, The Pennsylvania College of Technology (1990)
I’m an economics generalist who has taught and done research on a wide range of subjects, including baseball and the impact of race on housing. My favorite subjects to talk about and teach are: macroeconomics, international trade, international finance, and environmental economics.
My career at Alma began in
I'm an expert in
My expertise is in helping people understand economic theory, so that they can better understand political decisions, business decisions, public policy, and the world in which they live.
- “Chinese Tire Tariffs.” In Principles of Economics, edited by OpenStax College, 2014.
- “What’s the Big Deal with Obamacare?.” In Principles of Economics, edited by OpenStax College, 2014.
- “The Global Financial Crisis.” In Principles of Economics, edited by OpenStax College, 2014.
- “Choices…To What Degree?.” In Principles of Economics, edited by OpenStax College, 2014.
Forthcoming, Fall 2016: “Economics” E-Books Series Editor and Contributor, Gale Publishing, forthcoming Fall 2016.
Wrote 10 overview essays for each e-book.
Edited 90 essays.