As we seek ways to help our alumni, this page serves as a first stop for answers and/or assistance - but be sure to ask if we can help in other ways!
Don’t Sweat the Details
- Request your transcripts from the Registrar’s Office
- Request an Alumni Card. Verifying your alumni status can bring discounts with some insurance providers, but this card also affords you a 10% discount when you visit College Corner Coffee & Books (doesn’t include textbooks)!
- Read Accents, the Alma College alumni magazine!
- Alumni Notes Submit for publication in Accents or read what others have posted!
- Update Your Information
- Connect with career assistance through the Center for Student Opportunity
- Find an alum. We can’t provide contact information without permission so we recommend that you first try to find your friends through other alumni or through a quick internet search (our favorites: LinkedIn.com, Google, Facebook, the White Pages). Then, contact us if you still can’t find them—we’ll contact them and pass your information along.
Stay on Campus
As an alum, we welcome you to stay on campus at the Smith Alumni House or the Gelston Guest Rooms. The beds are comfortable, and the company is friendly—better than any hotel!
Expand your boundaries
Consider joining our next Alumni Trip!
Our first alumni travel excursion took place in Summer 2013, with Professor Britt Cartrite providing insight over a 10-day tour in Scotland, the focus of his political science research. We are in the process of identifying our next trip—let us know if there are topics or locations of interest to you!