As we seek ways to help our alumni, this page serves as a first stop for answers and/or assistance – but be sure to ask if we can help in other ways!
Don’t Sweat the Details
- Request your transcripts from the Registrar’s Office
- Request an Alumni Card. Verifying your alumni status can bring discounts with some insurance providers, but this card also affords you a 10% discount when you visit the Alma College Bookstore (doesn’t include textbooks)!
- Read The Tartan, the Alma College magazine!
- Alumni Notes Submit for publication in The Tartan or read what others have posted!
- Update Your Information
- Connect with career assistance through the Center for Student Opportunity
- Find an alum. We can’t provide contact information without permission so we recommend that you first try to find your friends through other alumni or through a quick internet search (our favorites: LinkedIn.com, Google, Facebook, the White Pages). Then, contact us if you still can’t find them—we’ll contact them and pass your information along.
Stay on Campus
As an alum, we welcome you to stay on campus at the Smith Alumni House or the Gelston Guest Rooms. The beds are comfortable, and the company is friendly—better than any hotel!