There are many ways that alumni and friends can stay engaged with Alma College:
- Join us at Homecoming each year and/or one of our regional events.
- Volunteer for our Alma Ambassador Program
- Refer a prospective student
- Keep up-to-date with all things related to Alma by reading our alumni magazine, Accents.
We also encourage you to check back often for additional opportunities, news, and events!
We’re Here to Help
- Request your transcripts from the Registrar’s Office
- Request an Alumni Card (email@example.com). Verifying your alumni status can bring discounts with some insurance providers, but this card also affords you a 10% discount when you visit College Corner Coffee & Books (doesn’t include textbooks)!
- Read Accents, the Alma College alumni magazine!
- Alumni Notes Submit for publication in Accents or read what others have posted!
- Connect with career assistance through the Center for Student Opportunity
- Find an alum. We recommend that you first try to find your friends through other alumni or through a quick internet search (our favorites: LinkedIn.com, Google, Facebook, the White Pages). If you still can’t find them let us know and we’ll contact them and pass your information along.
Confidentiality Policy for the Alumni Office
The Alma College Alumni Office will not release alumni contact information without prior approval. (Note: Information provided to the 2012 Alumni Directory is considered to have consent, but only for sharing with campus staff or for alumni helping with specific college events.)