PSY 204 Sensation and Perception. - Winter 2012
Instructor: Dr. Walter K. Beagley
Web Posters - Student designed experiments in visual perception conducted as part of the laboratory for an introductory course in sensation and perception. These data should be considered preliminary and should not be cited without consulting the authors.
- Sander's Parallelogram and its functioning sides. - - Biggs, D., Wildermuth, J., & Vargas, K.
- The effect of decreasing the difference in orientation angles in the McCollough effect - -Bratys, A. & Schuiling, E.
- Effect of body temperature on tactile acuity - - Breton,K., Adams, A., & Baur, N.
- Visual acuity and colorblindness - - Cooper,A., Wiegand, M. & Horton, S..
- The "Railroad" effect on The Stepping Feet illusion - - Havrilla, C., Cuddy. T., & Holland, T.
- The effects of orientation and aspect ratio on accuracy for bisection of rectangles. - - Jutila, A. & Butcher, N..
- The effects of brightness contrast on the Tilt Aftereffect
- - Martinez, C., & Stromberg, A.
- The magnitude of brightness contrast below the photopic vision threshold. - - Somers, B. & Scales, S.
Web Posters from other courses and projects
Alma College Psychology Department