Join us as we travel to … SCOTLAND!
Alma College’s Alumni Office, Alma College Professor Britt Cartrite and Collette Vacations have partnered to offer a 10-day guided excursion to Scotland June 17–26, 2013.
Reserve your space today by contacting Collette Vacations.
- Experience the Orkney Islands during a full-day guided excursion.
- See magnificent Edinburgh Castle, a stone fortress perched high above the city.
- Search for the infamous Loch Ness Monster from the beautiful shores of Loch Ness.
- Learn the art of producing Scotch whisky during a distillery tour and tasting.
- Witness the remarkable skills of working Scottish sheep dogs.
- Itinerary includes 14 meals (8 breakfasts, 6 dinners).
Travel Questions? E-mail the Alumni House