Alma College Stewardship Plan
We appreciate the remarkable stewardship of each donor toward Alma College, as well as his or her personal relationship and involvement with the unique opportunities that comprise the Alma Experience.
In honor of our donors’ generosity, in 2010 we identified new cumulative giving societies. These include:
Cumulative Giving Societies: Acknowledges giving at extraordinary levels.
- Ammi W. Wright Society: $1,000,000+
- Robert D. Swanson Society: $500,000$999,999
Heritage Society: Recognizes individuals who have included Alma College in their personal estate plans.
Annual Giving Societies: Honors our rich Scottish heritage and traditions while recognizing the generosity of donors on an annual basis.
- Scots Society: $100,000+
- Tartan Society: $50,000$99,999
- Heather Society: $25,000$49,999
- Thistle Society: $10,000$24,999
- Pinecone Society: $5,000$9,999
- Piper Society: $1,000$4,999
- Kilt Society: $500$999
- Cream Society: $250$499
- Maroon Society: $100$249
- Loyal Hearts Society: $1$99
The passion and appreciation for The Alma Experience is reflected in the generosity of our donors, and we are all grateful for the enormous difference these individuals make for Alma College. All donors share in our pride and sustain our vision. It is our pleasure to thank and recognize them each year.