Thank you for your interest in Alma College! We offer a supportive and engaging educational community and endless possibilities both inside and outside of the classroom.
You have a number of key resources available to assist you in exploring Alma and throughout your college search process:
- Your admissions representative is available to personally assist you at any point.
- You can see how your Advance Placement, International Baccalaureate, Dual Enrollment classes will benefit you at Alma.
- Your faculty advisor will aid you during your time at Alma.
- The Alma Commitment is available to help keep you on track to a timely graduation and open doors to experiential learning.
- Admitted students can utilize the Inside Alma portal, an informational resource to keep up to date with important announcements and next steps.
- Current students are available to answer your questions and share more about their Alma experience. Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-321-2562 to get connected with a current student.
- The best way to get to know Alma College is through a visit to campus. Explore our visit options and schedule your visit today!
- Earn scholarships from Alma College for each of your achievements during 9th-12th grade. Join Raise.me and see what you’ve already earned!