This online library contains forms and other resources that may be necessary or helpful during the financial aid process.
Have questions about costs, billing, or payments? Scroll down for information.
If you would like someone to be able to call on your behalf and discuss your account, please complete the Consent Form for Disclosure. Click the link above to log in and add the names of those who you would like us to be able to speak with. Be sure to share your security answer and PIN with those individuals, as they will be required to provide this information before we can discuss your account in detail.
- Important Financial Aid Updates - Review upcoming changes for the 2016 - 2017 year.
Financial Aid Forms
- How To View Your Award Letter - Directions for finding your award letter on the portal.
- Financial Aid Checklist - What you need to know about your Financial Aid
- Student Loan Instructions - How to accept, decline or reduce your student loans
- Parent PLUS Loan Application (2016-2017) - Federal loan option for parents.
- Alternative Loans-The Facts - Additional loan option for students.
- Outside Scholarship Information- Need more scholarship money?
Financial Aid Verification Forms
Dependent Verification Worksheets
Independent Verification Worksheets
- Verification Guide
- Tax Information Sheet
- FAFSA Signature Page
- Am I A Dependent or Independent Student?
Costs and Billing Information
Estimated Costs for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Billing & Payment Information
The Financial Services Office is responsible for all billing, payments/payment plans, refund requests, account holds, and tax forms. Although similar in name, our two offices are separate. Visit the Financial Services page for more information.
Check Your Email
Billing information is available on your student portal after
receiving email notification.
View or Pay Your Bill
View your billing statement and/or make payments.
Payments can also be made at www.alma.edu/paymybill.
Account On Hold?
You may need to make a payment or secure an additional loan.
Your account balance may still be too high; you might need a payment plan agreement.
Graduating? Your account may not be paid in full.
Contact Denise McCracken in Financial Services at 989-463-7453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.