This online library contains forms and other resources that may be necessary or helpful during the financial aid process.
If you would like someone to be able to call on your behalf and discuss your account, please complete the Consent Form for Disclosure. Click the link above to log in and add the names of those who you would like us to be able to speak with. Be sure to share your security answer and PIN with those individuals, as they will be required to provide this information before we can discuss your account in detail.
Find Forms, Instructions and Helpful Information below.
Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Checklist- What you need to know about your Financial Aid
- Student Loan Instructions- How to accept, decline or reduce your student loans
- Parent PLUS Loan Application (2016-2017)- Federal loan option for parents.
Spring Term PLUS Loan Application (2017) - Federal loan option for parents.
- Alternative Loans: The Facts- Additional loan option for students.
- Outside Scholarship Information - Need more scholarship money?
Financial Aid Verification Forms
Dependent Verification Worksheets
Independent Verification Worksheets
Costs and Billing Information
Estimated Costs for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Billing & Payment Information
The Financial Services Office is responsible for all billing, payments/payment plans, refund requests, account holds, and tax forms. Although similar in name, our two offices are separate. Visit the Financial Services page for more information.
NOTICE: ALL MICHIGAN STUDENTS
If you were awarded the state grant/scholarship it will be listed on your account as “estimated.” The State of Michigan will not release funding until mid/late February. However, to ease the billing process, the award has been posted and the amount will now be reflected in the balance on Winter billing statements. PLEASE NOTE: State funding cannot be included in refunds until the money has been received by the college.
Account On Hold?
- You may need to make a payment or secure an additional loan.
- Your account balance may still be too high;
- You might need a payment plan agreement.
- Graduating? Your account may not be paid in full.
Late Fees & Account Hold Policies
See the current ACADEMIC CATALOG (page 13) for official policies.
Contact Denise McCracken in Financial Services at 989-463-7453 or email@example.com.