Thanks for your interest in Alma College! Please use the checklist below to guide you through the college search process.
Just getting started?
- Contact your admissions representative at 1-800-321-ALMA for more information about Alma College and the admissions process.
- Apply online at www.alma.edu/apply
- Arrange to have your official ACT/SAT scores and high school transcript sent to Alma College.
- Ask your counselor to submit the Counselor Recommendation Form, available at www.alma.edu/apply.
- Schedule a campus visit. If you haven’t toured our beautiful campus, be sure to call the Admissions Office to make an appointment or check out our visit opportunities at www.alma.edu/visit.
Admitted to Alma?
- Apply for additional scholarships. If you are interested in applying for performing arts or other scholarships at Alma College, visit www.alma.edu/scholarships.Please note deadlines!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. The earliest you can file the FAFSA is January 1st. If you have already filed the FAFSA, please sign back in to your account and add Alma College to your list of schools to receive your FAFSA – Alma College’s federal school code is 002236. Keep in mind that the State of Michigan’s deadline is March 1st.
- Access your Inside Alma portal at inside.alma.edu for the most up-to-date information on everything Alma, including housing, parking, and important announcements. All students are given access to the Inside Alma portal upon acceptance. Watch the mail for your personalized log in information.
Ready to become a Scot?
- Submit your $250 commitment deposit at admissions.alma.edu/commit.
- In late spring, look for information about Alma’s summer orientation program: Becoming a Scot Day (BASD). At BASD, students register for fall term classes with an academic advisor, receive important housing information, and smile for their student ID photo!
- Continue checking your Inside Alma portal for updates and info on freshmen move-in day and orientation week in late August.