Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- The Michigan IT Dept is hiring a Senior Integration Analyst! Go to #PlaidLink for more info. #PlaidWorks #GetToWork
- Last minute job searching with the CSO at 3:30 today! Join us to learn more about how to find a job or internship that fits you!
- Last @LinkedIn Workshop of the year today at noon! Pre-register here: https://t.co/ppS0FJ98f9
- RT @SmartColleges: 1/3 of Fortune 1000 CEOs have a #LiberalArts degree. They’re not all business majors! via @PhiBetaKappa https://t.co/zEDcEqqfh6
- Last @LinkedIn Workshop of the year! Join us Tuesday at noon! Pre-register here: https://t.co/ppS0FJ98f9
- Looking for a summer job? Alma Alum is hiring a computer-savvy student to work as ERP Assistant. For more info contact email@example.com.
- Personalized help with your resume, from getting started to finishing touches! Wed 5pm CSO https://t.co/l0X96RI006 https://t.co/lctSgMxTvI
- Stop by the CSO today at 3:30 to join us in a Personal Branding Workshop!