Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- @SarahFaith_2 @almacollege Great idea, Sarah! We don’t have a remote option this time, but will keep this in mind for the future!
- Want experience for your next interview? Pre-register for the Speed Interviews that happen tomorrow at 3pm: http://t.co/Ysc6bFlqOW
- Ever wanted an Internship at Chicago Center?! Check out SJIF in VanDusen-Wed Feb. 3, 3-5 pm w/ a polished resume http://t.co/nRJkKccmUz
- Resume Development workshop today at 6pm in the CSO. Learn the basics of writing a resume! Pre-register here: http://t.co/ICqwX5YZ2Y
- It’s not too late to join the CSO for a Personal Branding Workshop with Beth Pelerito today @ 4pm! Pre-register at: http://t.co/BpxWxRPpUq
- Get help polishing your resume at Resume Development workshop at 6pm tomorrow in the CSO. Pre register: http://t.co/ICqwX5YZ2Y
- Job/Internship Workshop TODAY at 3pm! Pre-register here: http://t.co/oCyoIVPoeI
- Join the CSO for a Personal Branding Workshop with Beth Pelerito tomorrow at 4pm! Pre-register by 4pm TODAY at: http://t.co/BpxWxRPpUq