Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- Get help polishing your resume at Resume Development workshop at 6pm tomorrow in the CSO. Pre register: http://t.co/ICqwX5YZ2Y
- Job/Internship Workshop TODAY at 3pm! Pre-register here: http://t.co/oCyoIVPoeI
- Join the CSO for a Personal Branding Workshop with Beth Pelerito tomorrow at 4pm! Pre-register by 4pm TODAY at: http://t.co/BpxWxRPpUq
- YMCA Camp Pendalouan will be at the Summer Job/Internship Fair next Wednesday, Feb 5 3-5pm in Van Dusen!
- Looking for a Job this summer? Come to the Job/Internship Workshop tomorrow at 3 pm in the CSO!
- Join the CSO for a Personal Branding Workshop with Beth Pelerito at 4pm on January 28th!
- @LinkedIn Workshop is today at 4pm! Stop by the CSO! pre-register here: http://t.co/pSr6Sn5ili
- Learn the ins and outs of LinkedIn tomorrow at 4pm in the CSO. Pre-register here: http://t.co/pSr6Sn5ili