Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- Welcome back alumni! Stop by the Career EXPLO in the Rec Center from 3-5 to mingle with current students and alumni repping their career!
- #MotivationMonday Create your own opportunities! #Networking #GetOutThere http://t.co/i9mgoFWwQY
- Anyone hear @AmyBMcGinnis talk about the importance of @LinkedIn at Soph All-Class? Start building yours at the workshop in the CSO @ 12:30!
- Learn how to use @LinkedIn and how it can help you on Monday at 4:30 in the CSO. Pre-register here: http://t.co/wj2EQHQztO
- EDC students, come get a look over your resume TODAY in the CSO before turning it in for student teaching app! http://t.co/cvvkYPrRb8
- @almacollege’s Venture Grant is mentioned in @Forbes article on being ready for the workforce! https://t.co/IYyDBFjuKZ
- Third week of classes! If you are getting bogged down with the workload already #RememberTheReason #motivationmonday http://t.co/55zXhAqRBT
- Come to the CSO on Thursday at 4:30 to work on your resume with the help of our outstanding staff! Pre-register: http://t.co/cvvkYPrRb8