Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- RT @MiTalentOrg: LORD Corporation is looking to hire a Scientist, Chemical Service Engineer in Wixom. For more details visit:: http://t.co/…
- RT @CindySmithcs: Many retail stores hire temporary part-time employees for the holidays. Now would be the time to start applying.
- RT @dowcorning: Come Meet Dow Corning today at Alma College! We are hosting an info session for the Accounting and Finance majors! #interns…
- RT @MiTalentOrg: Habitat for Humanity of Oakland County in Pontiac, MI is looking to hire a Volunteer Manager. For more details visit: http…
- Work on your Personal Brand TODAY in the CSO at 4pm! http://t.co/SQwUdGihhO
- #MondayMotivation #photocredit Justin Closs http://t.co/N1GYhJEfy4
- RT @MiTalentOrg: Gardey Financial Advisors is looking to hire a Financial Advisor Assistant in Saginaw, MI. More information: http://t.co/Y…
- RT @MiTalentOrg: Haworth, Inc., is looking to hire a Production Supervisor in Big Rapids, MI. Apply online at: http://t.co/oLVQSw5dW8 #MI…