Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels home, students!
- RT @Michigan_Jobs: #MIjobs #MI SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER - GRANT, Michigan Grant Public Schools Sun, 23 Nov 2014 05:00:00 -0800 http://t.co…
- RT @MiTalentOrg: COMLINK is seeking a System Administrator in East Lansing, MI. Visit http://t.co/9xUTGiPje7 for more information. #MIJobs …
- Pre-register for the @LinkedIn Workshop tomorrow at 4pm in the CSO here: http://t.co/FDHubpVeu8 See you there!
- #mondaymotivation "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of…" Colin Powell #photocred Justin Closs http://t.co/A1J6smEFTN
- Do you know what @LinkedIn is? Come and check out how to use it to build your professional profile, Wednesday 4pm! http://t.co/PW17S2v4f4
- RT @MiTalentOrg: Northwood University is looking to hire a Program Center Receptionist in Lansing, MI. Apply at: http://t.co/6Tg6ZnFW5U #M…
- Get your resume ready for your interview TODAY from 4-5 at the CSO! Pre register here: http://t.co/ZTBJUBOnpe