Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- Accounting students: @RehmannNews has full time jobs and winter internships available! The postings are on PlaidLink: http://t.co/p9hc7iukI1
- Current students: What would you think about a "career training" class? http://t.co/4Y5e1nbQPL
- Job opportunity: @CLEAResult is hiring a Marketing Associate in E. Lansing: http://t.co/fvXTub6mev. Thanks for the lead, Mitch DeYoung ’04!
- RT @MiTalentOrg: CSP Management, Inc. is looking to hire a MS Math Teacher in Southfield, MI. For more information visit: http://t.co/AhIOy…
- RT @MiTalentOrg: Steelcase Inc is looking to hire a Graphic Designer in Grand Rapids, MI. For more information and to apply visit: http://…
- Happy first day of class, @almacollege students! Get this year off to a great start!
- Grads: Wouldn’t you love to join Alma’s admissions staff? Two postings: http://t.co/Z1R9mWsVdq and http://t.co/9K7OYwWAkN
- RT @Michigan_Jobs: #MIjobs #MI Financial Specialist Billing - Kalamazoo, Michigan InterAct of Michigan, Inc. Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:26… ht…