Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- Found your Personal Brand? Let the CSO help you! Tomorrow, 4pm! http://t.co/uSfJFXQFeg
- Get your resume looking fabulous this Thursday at 3pm in the CSO! http://t.co/WmdHf13pPS
- #MondayMotivation #photocred Molly Sell ’17 http://t.co/L2jvoR4mlh
- RT @almacollege: Students, enjoy your Fall Break! You’ve worked hard, and you deserve some relaxation! #PlaidWorks
- RT @MCEEATweets: Employers & Job Seekers: Register now for the Nov 12th MI Virtual Career Fair http://t.co/4Q9XY0URf5 #Jobs #gethired
- RT @MakeAWish: #Job openings - Associate Dir Individual Giving, Volunteer Coord, Mgr – Walk Events - Chicago, Ill. - http://t.co/z6KbSzSK8B…
- Come to the CSO today for a Job/Internship Search Workshop at 3:30!
- RT @jeffabernathy: On Campuses and Beyond, the Job Market for New Graduates Looks Up http://t.co/nNZn2Dzlam via @chronicle