Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- Ever thought of spending your summer in Mackinaw?! Talk to reps about jobs and internships @ ISJF Wed Feb. 4, 3-5pm http://t.co/nRJkKccmUz
- Looking at working at a summer camp? Reps from Little Pine Island, YMCA and more at SJIF VanDusen-Wed Feb. 3, 3-5 http://t.co/nRJkKccmUz
- Speed Interviews are happening TODAY at 3pm in the CSO! We would love for you to come and get interview experience: http://t.co/Ysc6bFlqOW
- @SarahFaith_2 @almacollege Great idea, Sarah! We don’t have a remote option this time, but will keep this in mind for the future!
- Want experience for your next interview? Pre-register for the Speed Interviews that happen tomorrow at 3pm: http://t.co/Ysc6bFlqOW
- Ever wanted an Internship at Chicago Center?! Check out SJIF in VanDusen-Wed Feb. 3, 3-5 pm w/ a polished resume http://t.co/nRJkKccmUz
- Resume Development workshop today at 6pm in the CSO. Learn the basics of writing a resume! Pre-register here: http://t.co/ICqwX5YZ2Y
- It’s not too late to join the CSO for a Personal Branding Workshop with Beth Pelerito today @ 4pm! Pre-register at: http://t.co/BpxWxRPpUq