Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- GGDI is hiring Paid Interns in Bus. Admin and Digital Media, Fall 2016. Visit their rep at the ISJF on Feb 11, 3-5pm https://t.co/RW0T0frflz
- Live & work on Mackinaw Island this summer! Apply on PlaidLink and come check out their booth at the ISJF on Feb 11 https://t.co/JGF5eTjDnD
- Perfect your resume at the Resume Development Workshop on Wednesday at 7pm in the CSO!
- Get insight onto what your brand says about you at the Personal Brand Workshop in the CSO TONIGHT at 7 pm. https://t.co/RAmNXgKmcf
- Don’t be Jennifer at your next interview-Practice skills at Speed Interviews Friday at 4:30! https://t.co/3J3FcH8FRK https://t.co/RBGutN8nij
- Know who your connections are? Learn how to network with @LinkedIn at LinkedIn Lunch TOMORROW at 12:30 in the CSO. https://t.co/woFRXHpYSF
- A little #MondayMotivation for you! Take advantage of our Job and Internship Workshop TODAY at 3:30 in the CSO! https://t.co/SX44oJevjZ
- Intern abroad with @mannaproject this summer! https://t.co/tzCrt5Ww9G