Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- RT @MakeAWish: #Internship opportunity – Communications Intern – Phoenix, Ariz. http://t.co/FHpqmFyqsB
- RT @MakeAWish: #Job openings - Volunteer Coordinator, Grants Writer - Los Angeles, Calif. - http://t.co/I7LZhNcMi3 @wishlosangeles
- RT @SpectrumHealth: Summer of ’14 brought 59 paid interns to more than 20 depts from 25 schools across the country! #beyondthebooks http://…
- Get a jump start into the professional world by creating a @LinkedIn account! Learn how TOMORROW in the CSO. http://t.co/8pCGNEGILr
- RT @RehmannNews: Interested in a career with Rehmann? View our vacancies here. http://t.co/5pkHTjjxWA
- Along with our great alumni, some companies are sending corporate recruiters to #CareerEXPLO, including @AutoOwnersIns, @IBM & @PlanteMoran.
- Job and internship opportunities: @WhirlpoolCorp is accepting resumes for an invite-only interview event! Email email@example.com for info.
- RT @LeoBurnettJobs: The @LeoBurnettChi office is looking for a Communications Specialist. Learn more and apply at http://t.co/QPPUJND7pE