Choosing your major. Working on your resume and cover letter. Prepping for an interview. Building your network. Figuring out your personal brand. We’ve got you covered!
Through various workshops and events, coupled with personal appointments with our peer consultants and professional staff, we provide a significant amount of face-to-face guidance. We also have a robust resource library located in the CSO and are regularly updating our online tools on the following topics:
- Major selection
- Cover letters and personal statements
- Personal branding
@AlmaCareer on Twitter
- The Job/Internship Workshop is today at 4 pm in the CSO!
- Resume Development Workshop led by the Peer Consultants is TODAY at 6 pm in the CSO! Be there! http://t.co/1gZP1359w7
- Work with Challenge Detroit-it provides you the opportunity to live, work, play, give, and lead in Detroit! Apply now:http://t.co/Ghy86hJOMA
- RT @hvropp: @AlmaCareer @almacollege Hey #Scots– Summer Internships in #DC if interested in @socialinsurance! Deadlines Mar 1! http://t.co…
- Join us in the CSO Tuesday, March 3rd for the Resume Development Workshop led by the Peer Consultants @ 6 pm! http://t.co/1gZP1359w7
- LinkedIn Workshop is TODAY! 4 pm in the CSO! Pre-register here: http://t.co/95rcg6wW4g
- Learn how to use @LinkedIn to connect potential employers this Thursday at 4pm in the CSO! Pre-register here: http://t.co/95rcg6wW4g
- #mondaymotivation #photocred Adam Ferrara ’15 #extramile #whatiswithin http://t.co/4Sv9sSKY6s