Browse Majors & Minors
Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing.
—Warren G. Bennis
As a management major, you will gain skills in critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, leadership, teamwork, and data interpretation—the skills that employers tell us they are looking for.
Activities within your courses will help you apply these concepts through simulations, community service, role-playing and other projects designed for hands-on learning. The experience you gain in your internship will demonstrate to future employers that you are just the person they need!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Alma’s management graduates find employment in human resource management, entrepreneurship, non-profit management and financial management. This major is designed to prepare you for a variety of domestic or global leadership positions.
August 22, 2014
- Aug 22 All Day Summer session 2 ends
August 23, 2014
- Aug 23 All Day Freshman Orientation Begins
- Aug 23 Saturday, 2 p.m. - Saturday, 3 p.m. Welcoming Convocation
August 30, 2014
- Aug 30 Saturday, 12 p.m. - Saturday, 10 p.m. Residence Halls Open
September 2, 2014
- Sep 2 All Day Classes Begin