Browse Majors & Minors
Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing.
—Warren G. Bennis
As a management major, you will gain skills in critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, leadership, teamwork, and data interpretation—the skills that employers tell us they are looking for.
Activities within your courses will help you apply these concepts through simulations, community service, role-playing and other projects designed for hands-on learning. The experience you gain in your internship will demonstrate to future employers that you are just the person they need!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Alma’s management graduates find employment in human resource management, entrepreneurship, non-profit management and financial management. This major is designed to prepare you for a variety of domestic or global leadership positions.
March 6, 2015
- Mar 6 Friday, 8 a.m. - Friday, 5 p.m. Last day to add a 2nd 7-week class
March 13, 2015
- Mar 13 Friday, 8 a.m. - Friday, 5 p.m. Last day to drop a 14-week class
March 16, 2015
- Mar 16 Monday, 8 a.m. Fall Term Registration
March 17, 2015
- Mar 17 All Day Fall Term Registration
March 18, 2015
- Mar 18 All Day Fall Term Registration