Browse Majors & Minors
Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing.
—Warren G. Bennis
As a management major, you will gain skills in critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, leadership, teamwork, and data interpretation—the skills that employers tell us they are looking for.
Activities within your courses will help you apply these concepts through simulations, community service, role-playing and other projects designed for hands-on learning. The experience you gain in your internship will demonstrate to future employers that you are just the person they need!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Alma’s management graduates find employment in human resource management, entrepreneurship, non-profit management and financial management. This major is designed to prepare you for a variety of domestic or global leadership positions.
October 24, 2014
- Oct 24 Friday, 8 a.m. - Friday, 5 p.m. Last day to add a 2nd 7-week class
October 31, 2014
- Oct 31 Friday, 8 a.m. - Friday, 5 p.m. Last day to drop a 14-week class
November 3, 2014
- Nov 3 Monday, 8 a.m. Winter Term Advising
November 4, 2014
- Nov 4 All Day Winter Term Advising
November 5, 2014
- Nov 5 All Day Winter Term Advising