Library Instruction Mission Statement:
The library instruction program is designed to prepare students to perform research and evaluate information in order to prepare them for their classes here at Alma and to aid them in their lifelong research needs.
Topics covered by library instruction courses include:
- Evaluation of web, database and print resources
- Choosing and narrowing research topics
- Effective choice and use of electronic and print indexes
- Effective web searching
- Use of library catalogs
- Location of books and other print materials
- Use of Interlibrary loan
- Use of microfilm resources
How to Schedule an Instruction Session:
Contact Steven Vest firstname.lastname@example.org or x7344.
Additional Links of Interest:
Librarian Liaison Program