The Circulation Desk is located at the library's main entrance. All materials are borrowed and returned through the Circulation Department.
- Check out materials from our collection
- Recall materials from other patrons
- Pick-up materials requested via Interlibrary Loan
- Renew library materials; renew online
- Check your library account
- Find out about Course Reserves
- Reserve study carrels and study rooms
Members of the Alma College Community may take out most books and compact discs for a three week loan period. Videocassettes and dvds circulate for one week. Some periodicals may be checked out for two days. Faculty may place materials on reserve at the circulation desk. Students should visit the circulation desk to find out about reserving study carrels and study rooms in the library. Circulation questions should be sent to the Circulation Manager, Melissa Hovey.