- Historical dictionary of feminism - Ref HQ 1115 .B65 1996
- Reader's guide to women's studies - Ref HQ 1180 .Z99 R43 1998
- Resourceful woman - Ref HQ 1115 .B83 1994
- Routledge international encyclopedia of women : global women's issues and knowledge - Ref HQ 1115 .R69 2000 (4 volumes)
- Significant contemporary American feminists : a biographical sourcebook - Ref HQ 1412 .S56 1999
- Statistical record of women worldwide - Ref HQ 1150 .S73 1991
- The timetables of women's history : a chronology of the most important people and events in women's history - Ref HQ 1121 .G74 1996
- Women, a modern political dictionary - Ref HQ 1595.A3 L38 2000
- Women in U.S. history : a resource guide - Ref HQ 1410.Z99 H364 2000
- Women's almanac 2000 - Ref HQ 1104 .W362 2000
- The women's desk reference - Ref HQ 1236.5.U6 F73 1993
- Women's issues - Ref HQ 1115 .W6425 1997 (3 volumes)
- Women's studies encyclopedia - Ref HQ 1115 .W645 1999 (3 volumes)
Contemporary Women's Issues
A multidisciplinary, full-text database that brings together relevant content from 150 mainstream periodicals, plus 2,000 sources for "gray" literature and the alternative press, with a focus on the critical issues and events that influence women's lives in more than 190 countries. CWI is updated monthly and provides extensive international coverage of women's issues with English language titles from East and West Africa, Asia, and South and Central America, the Caribbean, North America and Europe.
Expanded Academic ASAP (InfoTrac)
Indexes approximately 1,500 journals and magazines and the New York Times. Full text online is provided for approximately 700 of the journals/magazines.
Powerful resource for full text information in legal, business, political science, and other topic areas. Also contains indexed government statistics.
Searchable full text of journals from the Johns Hopkins University Press in the disciplines of Humanities, Social Sciences and Mathematics.
Social Sciences Abstracts
Indexes journal articles in anthropology, political science, economics, psychology, geography, sociology, law. 1974 - present.
H.W. Wilson Select Full Text contains indexed and abstracted articles from 1300 periodicals, all with ASCII full text online. The database is comprised of records from the following H.W. Wilson databases: Readers' Guide Abstracts, Social Sciences Abstracts, Humanities Abstracts, General Science Abstracts and Wilson Business Abstracts.
Feminist Collections: A Quarterly of Women's Studies Resources
"Contains news of the latest print and audiovisual resources for research and teaching in women's studies."
Feminist Theory Resources
A collection of a wide variety of web resources pertaining to feminist theory.
Gender Studies Page
A directory page of briefly annotated links. Topics include general resources, women's studies and feminist theory, gay, lesbian, and queer studies, men's movements and men's studies, and cybergender and techgender. A part of the Voice of the Shuttle site, from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Gifts of speech: women's speeches from around the world
Speeches and writings by 49 noteworthy women from a variety of fields.
National American Woman Suffrage Collection
"Books, pamphlets, and other artifacts from the Library of Congress documenting the suffrage campaign."
National Women's History Project
A clearinghouse for U. S. women's history information.
Women Working 1800-1930
This online collection features digital images, manuscripts and historical resources from Harvard's libraries and museums. The focus is on women's role in the US economy from 1800-1930, and political, social context and workplace issues surrounding working women.