- Diccionario de dificultades del ingles - Ref PC 4670 .T6
- Diccionario de dudas y dificultades de la lengua española - Ref PC 4460 .S39 1998
- Diccionario de uso del español - Ref PC 4625 .M6 1998 (2 volumes)
- Encyclopedia of Latin American literature - Ref PQ 7081 .A1 E56 1997
- Dictionary of Mexican literature - Ref PQ7106 .D53 1992
- A glossary of Spanish literary composition - Ref PC 4680 .R4
- Guide to reference works for the study of the Spanish language and literature and Spanish American literature - Ref PC 4071 .Z99 W66 1997
- Latin American writers - Ref PQ 7081 .A1 L37 1989 (3 volumes)
- The New world Spanish/English English/Spanish dictionary - Ref PC 4640 .N4 1996c
- Oxford companion to Spanish literature - Ref PQ 6006 .O93
- Que es que = What's what : enciclopedia visual bilingue Español-Ingles - Ref PC 4629 .B718 1988
- A sourcebook for Hispanic literature and language : a selected, annotated guide to Spanish, Spanish-American, and United States Hispanic bibliography, literature, linguistics, journals, and other source materials - Ref PC 4071 .Z99 B55 1995
Abstracts covering diverse subject areas of the humanities.
Online index of Spanish-language periodicals, both popular and scholarly, including some in full-text.
Citation index of journal articles covering literature, language, linguistics and folklore.
Literature Resource Center
This database provides access to literary biographies, literary criticism and journal articles about world literature.
Searchable full text of journals from the Johns Hopkins University Press in the disciplines of Humanities, Social Sciences and Mathematics.
Alma College Department of Modern Languages: Spanish Page
Contains extensive list of Spanish resources on the web.
Babelfish Online Dictionary and Translator
A free online dictionary and page translation web site, hosted by AltaVista.
A daily newspaper from Madrid, Spain. This online version includes the edition from the most recent seven days.
Handbook of Latin American Studies Online
This is a top notch database of citations that is freely available on the web. The site has a searchable index of books, articles and web sites relating to Latin American Studies, maintained by the Library of Congress
Latin America Network Information Center (LANIC)
"Provides Latin American users with access to academic databases and information services throughout the Internet world, and provides Latin Americanists around the world with access to information on and from Latin America". Managed by the Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS) at the University of Texas at Austin.
"The premier search engine for Iberoamerica and the Caribbean."
Click on the Countries link in the left column to find information on individual countries.
LOGOS Pronouncing Dictionary
Consisting of around 30 languages and more than 3.5 million words. Audible sound files demonstrate the pronunciation of certain words.
The Spanish Embassy in Ottawa sponsors this site. It is available in Spanish and English. The site contains basic information on Spain, including geography, history, language, culture and education.
A web portal in Spanish. At the bottom of the page are links to the portals for the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and Venezuela.