- Concise Oxford Dictionary of French literature - Ref PQ 41 .C6 1976
- Dictionary of literary themes and motifs - Ref PN 43 .D48 1988 (2 volumes)
- Dictionnaire bilingue de l'argot d'aujourd'hui = Bilingual dictionary of today's slang - Ref PE 3721 .B78 1996
- Encyclopedia of contemporary French culture - Ref DC 33.7 .E53 2002
- Encyclopedia of world literature in the 20th century - Ref PN 771 .E5 1999 (4 volumes)
- Harrap's new standard French and English dictionary - Ref PC 2640 .H32 1980 (2 volumes)
- Larousse dictionnaire compact francais-anglais, anglais-francais - Ref PC 2640 .L317 2001
- New Oxford companion to literature in French - Ref PQ 41 .N48 1995
- Twentieth-century literary criticism - Ref PN 94 .T93 (multi-volume set)
Literature Resource Center
This database provides access to literary biographies, literary criticism and journal articles about world literature.
Citation index of journal articles covering literature, language, linguistics and folklore.
Searchable full text of journals from the Johns Hopkins University Press in the disciplines of Humanities, Social Sciences and Mathematics.
A cooperative project of the Institut National de la Langue Francaise and the University of Chicago, the database consists of "nearly 2000 texts, ranging from classic works of French literature to various kinds of non-fiction prose and technical writing." Also included are French dictionaries and other reference tools, including the new computerized Tresor de la Langue Francaise dictionary and Diderot's encyclopedia.
Le Monde Interactif
France's major daily newspaper. Only available in French.
Progressive French daily newspaper - in French.
TennesseeBob's Famous French Links!
Includes links to sites about books and literature; art, music, film and general culture; history of France and the French-speaking world; the French language; press, radio/TV, & telephone; education in French-speaking schools; and French across the curriculum and in everyday life. Created by Robert D. Peckham, University of Tennessee-Martin.