- Education: a guide to reference and information sources - Ref LB 15 .Z99 B89 2000
- Encyclopedia of American education - Ref LB 17 .U54 2001 (3 volumes)
- Encyclopedia of education - Ref LB 15 .E47 2003 (8 volumes)
- Encyclopedia of Educational Research - Ref LB 15 .E48 1992 (4 volumes)
- Encyclopedia of school psychology - Ref LB 1027.55 .E523 2005
- The International encyclopedia of education - Ref LB 15 .I569 1994 (10 volumes)
- Patterson's American Education - Ref L 901 .P277
- Requirements for certification of teachers, counselors, librarians, administrators for elementary and secondary schools - Ref LB 1771 .W6
- U.S. News ultimate guide to becoming a teacher - Ref LB 2165 .W47 2004
ERIC is the premier database of resources for education, including journal articles, state and local government publications and resources for teachers.
An index of selected publications in the field of education, mainly scholarly journals and trade publications.
Expanded Academic ASAP
Articles on Current Events, Economics, History, Psychology, Humanities, Religion, Education, Literature & Art, Sociology, Political Science and more.
Michigan Department of Education
Includes information on curriculum and standards, Michigan's 'report card' for public schools, grants, professional preparation, instructional resources, and much more.
National Education Association
Professional organization that supports teachers and advances public schools and public education
U. S. Department of Education
National education news, grants and contracts, financial aid, research and statistics, educational resources for Pre K through 12, higher education institutions, and career & lifelong learning.