- Dictionary of economics - Ref HB61 .B33 2003
- Europa world year book - Ref JN 1 .E85 2009
- Routledge critical dictionary of global economics - Ref HB 61 .R68 1999
- The new Palgrave dictionary of economics and the law - Ref K 487 .E3 N48 1998
- International encyclopedia of the social & behavioral sciences - Ref H 41 .I58 2001
- The value of a dollar : colonial era to the Civil War - Ref HB 235 .U6 D47 2005
- Worldmark encyclopedia of the nations - Ref G 63 .W67 2001
Articles on Current Events, Economics, History, Psychology, Humanities, Religion, Education, Literature, Art, Sociology, Political Science and more.
CountryWatch.com provides up-to-date information and news on 191 countries of the world. Also provides access to a substantial set of geopolitical, economic, business and environmental background information and data on the countries of the world.
For information about the economic situation in a country, search the Reference section under Country Profiles and Walden's Country Reports.
Full-text access to the New York Times from 1980-present and the Wall Street Journal 1984-present.
ProQuest Research Library
Search this large collection of academic journals and magazines that includes many full-text resources. Some of the titles include: Business Week, The Economist, U.S. News and World Report.
Social Science Abstracts
Abstracts of articles about the social sciences. Provides records for English-language periodicals published in the United States and elsewhere.
CIA World Factbook
The World Factbook is prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency for the use of US Government officials. It provides concise, current, information, factual data and statistics about countries worldwide.
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
"The OECD groups 30 member countries sharing a commitment to democratic government and the market economy. Best known for its publications and statistics, its work covers economic and social issues from macroeconomics, to trade, to education, development, science and innovation."
RFE: Resources for Economists on the Internet
Guide to the Web sponsored by the American Economic Association.