- Computer science and computing : a guide to the literature - Ref QA 76 .Z99 K56 2006
- Computing reviews - Index Shelves: QA 76 .C5854
- Concise encyclopedia of computer science - Ref QA 76.15 .C654 2004
- Dictionary of computer and internet words: an A to Z guide to hardware, software, and cyberspace - Ref QA 76.15 .D5255 2001
- The dictionary of computing & digital media: terms & acronyms - Ref QA 76.15 .H318 1999
- Encyclopedia of computers and computer history - Ref QA 76.15 .E53 2001
- International biographical dictionary of computer pioneers - Ref QA 76.2 .A2 L44 1995b
Computer Database (InfoTrac)
Use this database to find computer-related product introductions, news and reviews in areas such as hardware, software, electronics, engineering, communications and the application of technology.
Journal of Technology Education
Full text of the journal from its inception in 1989 to the present.
ProQuest General Reference
Provides full text access to over 800 titles. Search for basic coverage of a broad range of subject areas including: arts, business, children, education, general interest, health, humanities, international, law, military, multicultural, psychology, sciences, social sciences, and women's interests.
ACM - Association for Computing Machinery
"ACM, the Association for Computing Machinery, is an international scientific and educational organization dedicated to advancing the arts, sciences, and applications of information technology. With a world-wide membership of 80,000, ACM functions as a locus for computing professionals and students working in the various fields of Information Technology."
Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
Covers most aspects of computer science, from the 1950s to the present. Searchable.
HCI Bibliography: Human-Computer Interaction Resources
Electronic searchable bibliography of HCI resources.
IEEE - The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
"The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is the world's largest technical professional society. Founded in 1884 by a handful of practitioners of the new electrical engineering discipline, today's Institute is comprised of more than 320,000 members who conduct and participate in its activities in approximately 150 countries."
A searchable database of IT terms.