- Biology data book - Ref QH 310 .A392 (3 volumes)
- Darwin's universe : evolution from A-Z - Ref QH360.2 .M55 2009
- Dictionary of theoretical concepts in biology - Ref QH 302.5 .R63
- Elsevier's dictionary of biology - Ref QH 302.5 .E47 1998
- Encyclopedia of human biology - Ref QP 11 .E53 1991
- Encyclopedia of life sciences - Ref QH 302.5 .E53 2001 (20 volumes)
- The Facts on File dictionary of biology - Ref QH 302.5 .F38 1999
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia - Ref QL 7 .G7813 2003
- Henderson's dictionary of biological terms - Ref QH 302.5 .H65 1989
- The Merck index - Ref RM 51 .M4 2001
- Oxford Dictionary of biochemistry and molecular biology - Ref QP 512 .O94 2000
- Scientific style and format - Ref T11 .S386 2006
American Physiological Society Publications
Full text access to the periodical publications of the American Physiological Society.
An expansive index to the world’s life sciences journal literature, with topics ranging from botany to microbiology to pharmacology.
Nearly 250 English-language periodicals in life sciences and agricultural subjects, published in the U.S. and elsewhere. Includes book reviews. July 1983 to present. Updated monthly.
General Science Abstracts
Indexes 150 science journals and magazines from the US and Great Britain. Coverage is from 1984 to the present. Updated monthly.
InfoTrac Health Reference Center Academic
Use this database to find articles on: Fitness, Pregnancy, Medicine, Nutrition, Diseases, Public Health, Occupational Health and Safety, Alcohol and Drug abuse, HMOs, Prescription Drugs, etc. The material contained in this database is intended for informational purposes only.
Covers all areas of medicine, including dentistry and nursing.
New England Journal of Medicine
Full text of some articles, partial text of others. Access to some past issues.
ProQuest Science & Technology Module
Indexes hundreds of science journals and includes many full-text resources.
This site provides full-text access to 174 journals, and indexes many more. Science Direct covers Agricultural and Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Genetics, and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, and more. (To get full-text articles when searching in this database, you must choose Source: Subscribed Journals. Please see a librarian for clarification.)
EarthTrends: The Environmental Information Portal
A comprehensive database that focuses on environmental trends, with topic areas including coastal and marine ecosystems, water resources and freshwater ecosystems, population, health and human well-being, biodiversity, agriculture and food, forests, grasslands, and drylands. Offers the public a large breadth of statistical, graphic, and analytical data in easily accessible formats.
Expasy Molecular Biology Server
Searchable database of protein sequences. Includes bibliographies and 3D color images.
The U.S. Federal Government is the world's largest producer of information. This site makes government-produced science information easier to find through organized topic hierarchies.
Scirus is the "most comprehensive science-specific search engine on the Internet." It searches over 150 million science-specific Web pages, providing access to journal articles as well as web-sites.
World Biodiversity Database
A free online database cataloging organisms of the world.