- Cambridge astronomy dictionary - Ref QB 14 .C34 1996
- Cambridge guide to the constellations- Ref QB 802 .B35 1995
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics - Ref QD 65 .H3 2003-2004
- Encyclopedia of astronomy and astrophysics - Ref QB 14 .E534 2001
- Encyclopedia of the solar system - Ref QB 501 .E53 2007
- Facts on File Dictionary of astronomy - Ref QB 14 .F3 2000
- Master list of nonstellar optical astronomical objects - Ref QB 65 .D56
- StarBriefs plus - Ref QB 14 .S743 2004
This site provides full-text access to 174 journals, and indexes many more. (To get full-text articles when searching in this database, you must choose Search, then Journals, and then choose Source: Subscribed Journals. Please see a librarian for clarification.)
General Science Abstracts
General science literature from the US and Europe. Access through the Finding Articles section of the Alma College Library home page.
ProQuest Science & Technology Module
Search this index of over 500 science research journals.
American Astronomical Society
The web site of the AAS features job and career resources, journals and publications, information on grants, prizes, projects, workshops and conferences.
Space Calendar (NASA)
This NASA web site contains news and information about space events.
Planetary Fact Sheets (NASA)
Concise data charts for each planet and other commonly referenced objects in our solar system.
Daily updates on space weather including solar activity, potentially hazardous asteroids (PHAs), and changes in Earth's magnetic field.
Constellations and their stars
Information about stars and constellations, including star charts, positions and prominent named stars.
The U.S. Federal Government is the world's largest producer of information. This site makes government-produced science information easier to find through organized topic headings.
Solar System Simulator (NASA)
Custom 3D photographic images of objects in our solar system.