Since the program began in 1992, approximately 90 percent of Gerontology students have gone on to graduate school. The remaining 10 percent have directly entered the work force. Jobs available to students with expertise in gerontology include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Health
- Social Work
Graduates have gone on to schools such as the universities of Pennsylvania and Indianapolis and the Chicago Medical School/University of Health Sciences.