The goal of this class is to increase understanding of the learning process and help students develop skills that can enhance performance.
This is a one-credit, seven-week class.
The class will address four main areas:
- availability of resources
- adjustment to college life
- planning/time management/organization
- learning style
- the learning process
- note taking/study skills
- test taking strategies/exam preparation
- balancing course work, social life, and extracurricular activities
- managing stress
- staying healthy
- academic plan
- career exploration
- developing personal goals
If you have questions or are interesting in signing up for this class, please contact Nate Payovich, Academic Support Coordinator at (989) 463-7247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.