The first co-ed residence hall on campus, Bruske Hall is designed in quads — clusters of rooms surrounding a center bathroom. Bruske is wired for online computer access and features in-room cable television.
Every residence hall has a lobby, study lounge, computer lab and laundry facilities. The Hall is staffed by student resident assistants and a postgraduate hall director.
The building, constructed in 1966-67, is named in honor of August F. Bruske, who served as Alma’s second president from 1891 to 1912