Stucchi's Shift Supervisor
Position Title: Shift Supervisor—Alma College Stucchi’s
Classification: Full-time, 12-month, support staff position
Position Summary: Assists in supervision and performs various tasks in the Stucchi’s operation of College Corner Coffee & Books.
Supervision Received/Supervision Exercised: This position reports to the Manager of Alma College—Stucchi’s and supervises retail associates.
- Trains and supervises retail associates.
- Prepares work schedules for retail associates.
- Opens and closes facility.
- Responsible for setup and cleanup operations.
- Cooks and performs other food preparation.
- Responsible for managing inventory.
- Coordinates Stucchi’s role in College events.
- Interacts with the public and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in a food service establishment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with and serve people of all ages
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate food service equipment, to move around the facility and to lift and move inventory.
Interested candidates should fax a letter of application and résumé to (989) 463-7787 or apply in person at the Human Resources Office, Alma College, Centennial House, 320 Maple St., Alma, Michigan, by 4 p.m. Monday, Sept. 10, 2012.
Alma College is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and development of responsible leaders. Alma’s undergraduates thrive on challenging academic programs in a supportive, small-college environment emphasizing active, collaborative learning and close student-faculty interaction. Alma is a private Phi Beta Kappa institution located in the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Alma College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Posted: Fri, August 31st, 2012 at 5:00PM