Assistant Sports Information Director/Multimedia Coordinator
Anticipated Position Title: Assistant Sports Information Director/Multimedia Coordinator
This candidate will be responsible for the following in the Sports Information Office:
- Assist Sports Information Director with game stories, player bios, updating website, game coverage and statistics
- Create all video and audio content for the Daktronics board(s), including game presentation scripts, headshots, graphics and all other media associated with athletics events
- Coordinate and operate the video board at all athletics events in conjunction with the scorer’s table and game video personnel
- Coordinate all video streaming of athletics events
- Assist with the design and development of athletics print publications, including recruiting guides, video streaming, programs and promotions
- Provide Hogan Center video board support for and coordinate video board presentations at all non-athletics events, including convocations, commencements, speeches, concerts and fairs
The Assistant Sports Information Director/Multimedia Coordinator reports to the Sports Information Director.
Bachelor’s degree, strong writing skills, organizational and people skills. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Send a letter of application and résumé with names and contact information for three professional references to:
John Leister, Director of Athletics
614 W. Superior St.
Alma, MI 48801
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Alma College is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and development of responsible leaders. Alma’s undergraduates thrive on challenging academic programs in a supportive, small-college environment emphasizing active, collaborative learning and close student-faculty interaction. Alma is a private Phi Beta Kappa institution located in the center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Alma College is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Posted: Fri, April 27th, 2012 at 4:07PM