Integrated Health Studies Coordinator
The Integrated Health Studies Institute (IHSI) at Alma College seeks a full-time IHSI Coordinator. The Institute provides enhanced programming for students interested in health care delivery, administration, policy, and communication that leads to IHSI Fellow designation on the graduation transcript. The anticipated start date for the position will be July 1, 2011.
The responsibilities of the IHSI Coordinator will include:
- Management of Institute application and admissions process for first year students interested in completing the program requirements;
- Development and implementation of Career Planning Programs for students in health studies;
- Internship Coordination: assisting with identification, promotion, and evaluation of opportunities;
- Coordination of external speaker visits and professional workshops;
- Program Assessment;
- Provision of support to the IHSI Director with added responsibilities as necessary.
Qualifications include: Either a Bachelors degree in a health-related field or a minimum of five years of responsible work experience coordinating services with health professionals. Candidates must also possess excellent organizational and communication skills, a professional demeanor, and demonstrated expertise in database management.
Please send a letter of application, resume, and names/contact information of three references electronically to: Dr. Karen Ball, Director of Integrated Health Studies, Alma College, email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin May 31, 2011 and continue until the position is filled.
A Phi Beta Kappa institution, Alma is a selective, baccalaureate liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body. For more information about the College, visit www.alma.edu.
Posted: Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 10:26AM