Facilities and Service Management
Facilities and Service Management is responsible for the physical property on Alma College Campus. This includes planning and development, capital project management, maintenance, repairs and security for buildings, roads, utilities, grounds and other features of the campus. Our staff includes approximately 60 full-time employees and a varying number of part-time student employees.
Individual departments include:
- The Shops: Carpentry, Electrical, Grounds, Mechanical, Motor Pool and Plumbing
- Custodial: Housekeeping and event set-up/tear-down
- Environmental: Recycling and waste management
- Engineering and planning: Project management, energy management and competitive bidding
- Administration: Management, parking passes, key control, work order system, motor pool.
Location and Hours
The offices of Facilities and Service Management are located on the east end of campus on Wright Avenue, directly across from the 7-Eleven store. Hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Security Office staff is available 24/7.
Upperclassman Parking Registration
Sophomores and above can now register for parking and submit payment online. Simply go to the Online Payment System, create an Online Payment Account, and then submit the parking registration form with payment information. Parents are also welcome to complete the registration and payment for their students.