The campus Mailing & Printing Center is located in the Wilcox Medical Building at the east side of the campus and has the following hours:
Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Fax Phone: 989-463-7277
Campus mail or outgoing U.S. Mail may be dropped off at the Mailing & Printing Center or other locations across campus, including the lobby of SAC, the lower level of Hamilton and the USPS box outside of Reid-Knox.
Campus deliveries are between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. and again in the afternoon between the hours of 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
U.S. Mail goes to the local post office twice daily at 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
You may obtain additional information about the U.S. Post Office at www.usps.com.
- Postage Stamps–books or rolls
- Metered Postage–for single letters, packages, etc.
- Overnight or express service – including 2-day Priority, U.S. Express Mail, Federal Express, and/or Air Borne Express. We will process United Parcel Service and send it over to Facilities & Service Management for shipping.
- Faxes may be sent for a fee of $1, which can be charged to a department or paid by the individual.
The following print services are provided for a nominal fee and a 24-hour turnaround time is usually the norm, except for larger print jobs.
- Resume Printing–10 or more copies
- Books bound with spiral binders
Ink colors are available in Red, Green, College Maroon, College Blue, and standard Black.
The campus Mailing & Printing Center is a service to aid in the communication of mail and printing for all the college community members. Official college mail (including inter-office and U.S. mail) that deals with staff and students is handled by the campus Mailing & Printing Center.
Individuals on campus and recognized groups also may use the campus mail system for all campus mail to faculty and staff.
Written communication with campus residents, faculty or staff from individuals or groups not affiliated with the College must be sent through the U.S. Mail, unless approval has been granted either with the Dean of Students or the Provost.
Alma College Address
Correspondence to staff and students should be addressed in the following manner:
Department (or Box Number)
614 W. Superior St.
Alma, MI 48801-1599